Event Technology Job Opportunities
Current Opening — Human Resources Specialist
AVFX is looking for a Human Resources Specialist to join a strong management team and help us shape the future of our business. Our company is growing steadily and needs a strong HR Department to manage benefits, payroll, and day-to-day employee relations aspects of the business. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic company and play a critical role in its growth. This is not just a job, but a tremendous career opportunity. Click for more details.
AVFX is always looking for the best event technology experts in the business for full-time and freelance technical positions in the Boston area and around the country.
We support important meetings, elaborate exhibits, complex special events and sophisticated installations—all with unusual challenges. If you know AV & tech, get to know AVFX.
We seek individuals with the following skills:
- Video Projectionist/Video Engineer with all related video skills including LED video wall staging.
- Trade Show Techs experienced with LED panels, LCD screens, touch screens and computer skills.
- Computer Ops & Networking (PowerPoint a real plus).
- Audio Engineers and Techs (A1 & A2)
- Lighting Techs (L1 & L2)
- Stage Technicians (to help with set ups and dismantles).
- Non-CDL Truck Drivers
Basic Requirements for All Team Members
- The ability to interface well with clients and team members
- Punctuality and
Let us know you’re interested in freelance positions.
Send your resume to Shawn Carey at AVFX via email Jobs@AVFX.com.
Full Time Employee Benefits
We offer one of the best compensation packages in the industry for full-time positions.
- Competitive salaries
- HMO healthcare coverage for the employee and their family
- Dental benefits for the employee and their family
- Profit-sharing and 401(k) Plan
- Childcare allowance
- Arts allowance