Event Technology Job Opportunities
AVFX is always looking for the best event technology experts in the business for full-time and freelance technical positions in the Boston area and around the country.
We support important meetings, virtual events, elaborate exhibits, and complex special events—all with unusual technical challenges. If you know AV & Event Tech, get to know AVFX.
There are no positions open at this time.
We seek individuals with the following skills:
- Video Projectionist/Video Engineer with all related video skills including LED video wall staging.
- Trade Show Techs experienced with LED panels, LCD screens, touch screens, and computer skills.
- Computer Ops & Networking (PowerPoint a real plus).
- Audio Engineers and Techs (A1 & A2)
- Lighting Techs (L1 & L2)
- Stage Technicians (to help with setups and dismantles).
- Non-CDL Truck Drivers
Basic Requirements for All Team Members
- The ability to interface well with clients and team members
- Punctuality and
Let us know you’re interested in freelance positions.
Send your resume to Shawn Carey at AVFX via email Jobs@AVFX.com.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
We offer one of the best compensation packages in the industry for full-time positions.
- Competitive salaries
- Low premium healthcare coverage for the employee and their family
- Dental benefits for the employee and their family
- Employer-sponsored Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Profit-Sharing Contribution
- Generous paid time off program
AVFX is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.