Audio Visual Job Opportunities
Operations Coordinator Position Open
AVFX is looking for A full-time Operations Coordinator to work on staff in Boston. You will support the operations and account teams in staffing our events and processing freelance invoices. This role requires thorough communication and follow through. You will learn about show characteristics and scheduling conflicts and be expected to function openly with the requests of the Technical Producers, Operations Manager, and Production Manager.
AVFX is always looking for the best audio visual staging experts in the business for full-time and freelance technical positions in the Boston area and around the country.
Let us know you’re interested.
For freelance technical positions, please send your resume to Shawn Carey at AVFX via email Jobs@AVFX.com.
We work on large meetings, complex exhibits and special events—all with unusual challenges. If you know AV, get to know AVFX Boston.
We seek individuals with the following skills:
- Video Projectionist/Video Engineer with all related video skills.
- Trade show Techs experienced with LED panels, plasma screens, LCD screens, touch screens and computer skills.
- Computer Ops & Networking (PowerPoint a real plus).
- Audio Engineers and Techs (A1 & A2)
- Lighting Techs (L1 & L2)
- Stage Technicians (to help with set ups and dismantles).
- Non-CDL Truck Drivers
The ability to interface well with clients and team member is critical. Professionalism, punctuality and appearance are basic requirements for all team members.
Full Time Employee Benefits
We offer one of the best compensation packages in the industry for full-time positions.
- Competitive salaries
- HMO healthcare coverage for the employee and their family
- Dental benefits for the employee and their family
- Profit-sharing and 401K pension plan
- Childcare allowance
- Arts allowance