Audio Visual Services Job Opportunities
AVFX is an event technology company that provides AV production for in-person and virtual conferences, corporate meetings, trade show exhibits, and gala events. With locations in Boston and Denver, we serve clients across North America and around the world. We uphold the highest standards in the industry, and our team is known for having the best video, audio, lighting, staging, and media production skills in the business. We’re also known for going above and beyond to serve our clients.
We offer out-of-this-world audio visual services job opportunities in Boston and Denver and freelance opportunities throughout the country. We’ve maintained our reputation in the industry because we hire and retain exceptional full-time and freelance talent. To that end, AVFX offers highly competitive salaries and one of the best benefits packages in the industry.
As both our clients and every member of our team can attest, our passion shows.
Current Audio Visual Services Job Opportunities
To apply, click on the job link to review the job description and then send a cover letter and resume to HR@avfx.com.
Director of Human Resources (DENVER or BOSTON)
Event Technology Specialist (DENVER and BOSTON)
Freelance Positions (Nationwide)
To apply for a freelance position, click here.
- Video Projectionist/Video Engineer with all related video skills
- Video Assist
- Trade Show Tech with LED, LCD, touch screen, and computer experience
- LED Video Wall Technician
- Network and Streaming Technician
- Camera Op
- Robotic Camera Op
- Computer Op & Networking (PowerPoint is a real plus)
- Graphic Op (PowerPoint is a real plus)
- A1 – set up, configure, and mix live and hybrid events
- A2 – set up PA, wireless, and communications systems
- Audio assist – assist with audio load-in/out, set up
- Lighting Tech (LD – ME – L2 – Riggers)
- General AV Tech (to help with setups and dismantle)
- Truck Driver
- CDL-A Truck Driver
- CDL-B Truck Driver
Full-Time Employee Benefits
AVFX fosters a supportive team environment that encourages collaboration, employee development, and continuous education. We provide every possible hands-on and educational opportunity for employees to collaborate with their peers and excel in their field.
Our benefits include the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Extremely low premium healthcare coverage for employees and their families
- Dental and vision benefits for employees and their families
- 100% employer-sponsored disability, life, and accident insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off program
- Paid parental leave
- Employer-Funded Daycare FSA
- Arts Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cell phone reimbursement