Warehouse Technician Opportunities
Location: Denver, Colorado or Woburn, MA
Details: Full-Time, Hourly Non-Exempt
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for preping, loading, delivering, setting-up, operating, unloading, organizing the warehouse, and receiving equipment orders for rentals and staging.. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager.
Warehouse Show Pull, and Return
- All equipment and supplies reflected on rental documents are scanned accurately, and completely documented in rental software.
- Returned equipment is scanned and returned to proper location in warehouse.
- Equipment is loaded safely, and securely into appropriate vehicle for transportation.
- Cross rental gear is complete, accurate, goes onto the correct order, and returns to correct vendor.
- Changes or addition to current contract are accurately accounted for and correctly documented.
- Rental and Staging warehouse is neat and organized with equipment returned to its designated location.
- Orders that are pulled and prepped are clearly segregated.
- Incoming and outgoing orders are kept separate, and clearly marked with paperwork.
- Gear requiring quality control is placed in correct area upon return.
- Rental Equipment is secured and properly safeguarded while not on rental.
- Make sure all kits are physically stocked according to what is listed in rental software.
- A decline in performance or appearance of equipment is communicated to the inventory control, and warehouse manager.
- Warehouse needs to be clean and presentable.
- All additional assignments and responsibilities are handled in a satisfactory and timely manner.
Other duties as assigned.
Professional Skills and Knowledge Requirement: This person must possess excellent customer service skills, have a professional demeanor, and demonstrate basic knowledge in audiovisual equipment and its setup and operation. Must have a safe driving record.
Language Skills: This person must be able to do the following: to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memo; to write simple correspondence; to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must be able to solve problems with many variables in a calm manner.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Highly subsidized health and dental insurance plans
- Employer sponsored Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
- Voluntary Vision, Life, and Accident insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) and employer profit sharing contribution
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
How To Apply
Send cover letter, resume, and position-related inquiries to Amanda Bridge at email@example.com