Director of Human Resources
Location: Denver, Colorado or Boston, Massachusetts
Are you a self-starter interested in creating an HR team and helping lead the business to remarkable success? Do you have experience in Mergers & Acquisitions? Do you know how to define and grow the company’s vision? Do you know how to positively shape the company’s culture? Do you want to work with other dedicated professionals to help AVFX take off? If you answered yes, we have a great job for you!
We are recruiting a Director of Human Resources who can help grow our culture and business. We need your help to strengthen the people processes and drive the team.
- Define, own, plan, direct, coordinate and oversee human resource operations activities in the organization to ensure growth and development.
- Assist in formulating and implementing strategic goals.
- Develop company culture and employee engagement through consistent communication of company vision, goals and objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the CEO and external resources to analyze processes and policies and make recommendations to develop solutions.
- 5+ years human resource management experience
- Enjoy working at the office at least 3 days/week
- A passion for people and problem-solving
- Experience with merger & acquisition due diligence and integrating acquisitions
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university (preferred); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to manage others, delegate responsibility, and provide support
- Have a high level of energy, positive attitude, and score as a high culture fit
- Critical thinking skills, communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Affordable health insurance plan
- Employer-sponsored Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
- Voluntary Vision, Life, and Accident insurance
- Generous paid time off program
- Daycare assistance
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) and employer profit sharing contribution
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- This is a full-time position and compensation will range from $100,000-150,000 plus benefits
How To Apply
Send cover letter, resume, and position-related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org