AVFX is looking for full-time Operations Coordinator to work on staff in Boston. You will support the operations and account teams in staffing our events and processing freelance invoices. This role requires thorough communication and follow through. You will learn about show characteristics and scheduling conflicts and be expected to function openly with the requests of the Technical Producers, Operations Manager, and Production Manager.
Assisting the Operations Manager in coordinating labor schedules and contacting freelancers for their job availability. Maintaining thorough records of contacted and hired freelancers, invoices and expenses for each job. Updating calendars and schedules in the AVFX database accordingly with superior attention to detail. Communicating information to event teams and delegating personnel to specific jobs based on skill sets and client needs. Process and file freelancer invoices in a timely manner. Request certificates of insurance for various shows.
– Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills required
– Problem solving and communication skills a must
– Able to prioritize workload and adapt to multiple changes
– Work independently seeking direction when needed
– Knowledge of safe work practices
– Proficient computer knowledge including but not limited to Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Power Point
-Proficient knowledge operating Google Chrome
– Thorough in maintaining and updating schedules
– Database knowledge
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– 3 years of administrative experience, preferably in a high-paced environment.
– Experience in the AV industry is not required but is a plus.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org