This year we did some things differently. Our open house didn’t just display what’s new in AV, we made it all work together to create a symphony of Integrated technologies. The finale was an awesome music video that exploded across all 18 screens with synchronized lighting and sound. When you combine that with food, beverage and interesting people, you have what you need for a great party.
If you weren’t able to attend, you also missed a good show. We had:
- Interesting new audio, video & lighting technology and integrating familiar techniques in bold new ways to entertain and inform.
- An Interactive LED Tunnel made from 188 @ 2.6mm panels with integrated audio and lighting.
- 84 feet of panoramic projection screens lit from by a dozen video projectors.
- A flying kitty litter box to tell the story of a project we did to sell the B2 Bomber.
- Audio, video and lighting tips delivered live by our expert technicians.
- A presentation by Evan Fellers of Black Math.
- Lots of interesting food in little ToGo Boxes from BG Events and Catering.
- An immersive augmented reality demo by Hyperactive in our IT department.
- Air conditioning provided by American Power to make the warehouse cooler.
- Great ottomans, chairs and tables from Party Rental, Ltd.
- An audience of over 120 clients, friends and partners.
We’ll do it again next August and we’d love to have you join us.