We have a full-time opening in our Boston office and need to fill it before the fall. If you’re qualified, please let us know. If you know of someone you think would be a good candidate for this position, then please forward this on to them.
If you’re not really qualified, please be fair and don’t send us your info.
Video Technician Job Description:
AVFX is a premier provider of professional audiovisual staging services to clients throughout North America. Projects include large multi-day conferences, one-day special events, trade shows, and installations.
This position is a full-time staff position for a video technician in a fast paced technical staging environment. The position requires these skills:
- At least 3 years experience using current models of video projectors – ideally with experience in blending.
- Strong working knowledge of screen switchers, such as the ScreenPro II.
- Strong working knowledge of video signal routing and processing.
- Experience with Spyder Systems and projection mapping is not required, but is desirable.
- Must be a great team player with a “whatever-it-takes” attitude.
In this role, you’ll be expected to develop technical plans for your part in various shows, be able to persistently problem solve technical issues, and be able to work through complex technical challenges in order to do what seems impossible at times. Travel is required. Must live in or around Boston. Hours vary greatly depending on the season. During the spring and fall, our schedule is extremely busy.
In addition to this full-time role, if you are permanent freelancer, or know of a freelance video technician or engineer, then please contact us — we are always searching for additional video freelancers!
If you meet all of the requirements above, and believe you are a solid candidate for this position, then please send your resume to info@AVFX.com. This is not an entry level or learn-on-the-job type of position.
If you do not possess these skills, please do not apply.