Trade Show | AVFX Boston Audio Visual Staging

Archive for the ‘Trade Show’ Category

2017 Event Tech Showcase Video — Immersive AV Integration

This year we did some things differently. We didn’t just show what’s new, we made it all work together to create a symphony of Integrated AV. Oh well, a symphony might sound a little over the top, but at least a great presentation. If you attended you’ll know what I mean. If you didn’t attend,

Read more ...

DellEMC/World 2017 — The PartnerVendor Approach

Every year, EMC World and now Dell EMC World, has been the launching point for their branded messaging for the year and that has not changed. The concept of Realize Transformation was first presented at Dell EMC World in May, 2017 and then was rolled out company wide through all their advertising, branding, and marketing.

Read more ...

AVFX Needs Boston-Area AV Professionals

AVFX Boston is looking for audio visual experts in the Boston area for freelance technical positions. We work on large meetings, complex exhibits and unique special events—all with interesting challenges. If you know AV, you need to know AVFX Boston. We’ll respect your experience. We’ll challenge your skills. We’ll pay you promptly. We need individuals

Read more ...

Five Things You’ll See at the Event Tech Showcase

Open House Thursday, Aug. 17th or Tuesday, Aug. 22nd, 5:00pm-8:00pm 96 Holton Street | Boston, MA 02135 This year, besides showing cool innovative technologies, we will be featuring several presentations on topics such as: Integrated Media — getting the most impact from great videos Projection Mapping — making things that aren’t real, look like they are

Read more ...

What Can You Do with Transparent Displays?

Transparent OLED Displays One of the latest innovations in display screen technology is transparency. Being able to see through the glass offers some unique opportunities for both the design of trade show booths and permanent museum exhibits. OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology has some unique features. Trade Show AV We used OLED for the

Read more ...

PartnerVendor Testimonial — Patty Dahlgren

The PartnerVendor Approach is a technique AVFX has developed over many years for integrating with other vendors in order to find a better way of working together. It’s characterized by openness to listening and a willingness to work collaboratively without taking sides or pointing fingers. AVFX employees internalize these techniques. The following testimonial illustrates the nature of

Read more ...

Our Mascot’s Annual Year-End Weigh-In

Unlike other A/V staging firms, AVFX has a humble ball of tape for a mascot. When a large project is ready to go on the truck, we organize all of the shipping cases in a group, as you’d expect. We affix a strip of brightly colored tape to all of the cases for a specific

Read more ...

2016 Tech Showcase Video

Over two nights in August we hosted our Fifth Annual Tech Showcase. In a post event survey 58.33% of the attendees rated their overall impression as “GREAT.” To our great surprise “VERY INTERESTING” was selected by the remaining 41.67%. For those who couldn’t attend see the short video above with soundbites from some of those who did

Read more ...

Favorite Loading Dock Series – Renaissance Boston Waterfront

[This is an ongoing series. Send us your comments and suggestions.] If you’re a meeting planner, trade show manager, caterer or client you’ve probably heard the complaints about loading docks, elevators, ballrooms and other aspects of the facilities you need to use. When you see a venue doing things right let us know. Jack Spitale from AVFX offered his perspective.

Read more ...

MEDTRONIC @ HRS 2016 — New Brand, New Booth

Medtronic follows a long-standing mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. The acquisition of Covidien supported this vision and so the company decided the time was right to refresh the Medtronic brand. The new brand was launched internally across the globe to Medtronic’s diverse 85,000+ employee base. The new identity and positioning was presented

Read more ...