Get maximum attention with a 10’x10′ trade show booth?
- Focus on one thing and do it well. Don’t try to say too much.
- Remember to 1) attract, 2) entice and 3) engage your audience.
- Reserving a perimeter booth on a fire isle will give you access to your computers and storage.
- AVFX presented a 4×3 seamless wall of 55″ NEC screens playing stock ultra-high-def (UHD) media. High-def (HD) is 2M pixels and we displayed UHD videos at 6M pixels. The wall was a dramatic 12′ high so we made sure to get approvals from the show management in advance.
- We displayed our new branding up high to attract.
- We had smart glass in front of the wall to entice and make people want to cross the invisible line and enter the booth (see photo on the right).
- When a visitor stepped on the pressure pad, the smart glass became opaque to engage. Once the glass frosted you could see an interface projected from below.
- The smart glass was framed with a multitouch sensor to make it interactive. Clicking on an icon triggered ultra high-def videos (see photo below).
Visitors became instantly engaged and loved our technology integration story about using off-the-shelf products and combining them in a compelling way for maximum impact.
We also won an award for the most tech crammed into a 10’x10′ booth 😉
Subscribe ← Want more info like this? Subscribe today to receive our email newsletter!